Hot days are here and it’s time to get ready! When I say summer, I think of beaches, roadtrips, parties, girls night and whatnot. So here are my summer essentials that I could use wherever and whenever.
1. Sunnies. Perfect pairs of sunnies will help protect my eyes from the sun. And it is actually an addition to my OOTD.
2. Cap. Since the sun is hotter and brighter, wearing cap is a good way to protect my face and head from the sunlight.
3. Polaroid. I love taking pictures so I got myself a polaroid camera. I want to capture moments instantly and save it. I could always look back at the photos if I want to remember the good times.
4. Tank tops. Yep, it’s really getting hot so I prepared tank tops, too. It is a good idea to wear these because they are comfortable.
5. Bag and purse. I like to go out and hangout a lot every summer. Now that I don’t have classes yet, I want to catch up with my friends and travel with my family. Small bag is very convenient and it is where I can put all my go-to stuff. Also, I can keep my phone, wallet, earphones and some makeup in my purse.
I hope everyone’s having a good summer. Remember to do what makes you happy and enjoy every single moment. xx